Last Ditch Blade - Automatic Knives
ARS OTF Prototype; Retail Price: $450.00
New for 2013! The ARS OTF
Prototype is a rock solid out the front automatic knife you can
depend on. The OTF has a razor
sharp tanto blade made of 154CM steel that deploys forcefully and
locks solidly into place with the push of a button. The handle is
made of lightweight 7075T6 aluminum. Rear charging handle design makes for easy retraction. Coming soon will be custom editions using carbon fiber, G-10, inlay handles and Damascus blades.
- Overall Length: 8.5”
- Blade Material: ATS34
- Handle Material: 7075T6 Cerakote
- Plunge Button Deployment
- Rear charging handle for ease of retraction
- Each knife is marked with "Prototype Gen 3"
In Compliance with Federal Statute:
Read carefully all conditions set forth below.
By placing an order with us, you agree that you meet any or all of the following criteria.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
(1) To civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
(2) To supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National guard, or militia of a state, territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
(3) To supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of any State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory; (4) to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs (1), (2), and (3).
Last Ditch Blade, LLC will sell no such knives to any individual outside the State of Alabama without the above conditions being met. This does not apply to automatic knives made within the state of Alabama.
Legal status of products: It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and use, of any item purchased from Last Ditch Blade, LLC. All equipment is sold subject to public law 90-351, title III, U.S.D., Section 2511, and any local, state or federal ordinances. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt. There are absolutely no sales to minors.
By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner and that the he or she is of legal age. Last Ditch Blade, LLC will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us, any of our distributors, or dealers. Also as no product is 100% effective against attack, Last Ditch Blade, LLC assumes no responsibility if a product purchased from us is not effective in preventing bodily injury, dismemberment or death.
ANYONE attempting to falsify information or defraud our company in any way WILL be turned over to the proper authorities. Any attempts at extortion or entrapment will also be met with swift legal action!